uthem

Rabu, 20 Juni 2012

you are the best thing i had ruf ..

bonjour :)

okay, lets read my posting. i want write about how lucky i am to have a kind boyfi
as you all know, i broke my past relationship because i got a thousand hurts. 2 years letter,
its not easy to step by step. but i know, i must break it fast. and then, i have a new life, with my friends, my family.. finally i found Muh Ma'ruf Mutaqqien. a perfect boy, who made me fly every he send bbm or message. he's like a miracle for me, who always keeping  my heart, as he keep him's  heart. although he study in assalam, solo. and i study in yogyakarta. far away, but our love can't be replace. the distance absolutely against us, but i do believe that we can pass this hard tracks :) thankyou ya ruf, for being a part of my life and being a half of my heart :*





1 komentar:

  1. give the second opportunity,kayak yang kamu kasih ke adhi sekarang,please save my heart,it's for you

    BalasHapus