uthem

Rabu, 12 Maret 2014

......

Actually I hate fighting but if I need to fight, I gotta win. Am like nigga you deadass serious(?) 34 days-left, are too fast to close from UN. Im killa my self, desperado, and yeaaaa damnitchh. I was in my class today without having a lunch. Aaaaaaaaaaa! I always thought 34 days isn’t enough for prepare eithr. I kno it depends on how long is I learn everyday!
I just remember, I drank 2 coffee earlier dats why I’m still awake. How come I forget, its 23:12 L I wonder if all exam already done, so I get my freedom.
Yeay, I’m back to be a single girl with many giving damn care direct to me. Why I’m suppose to be single? Isn’t jomblo? Apekatelu deh. I have never imagine before that my ex is really good boy and really care, hem actually you kno the synonym is… he-he pretty sure, I can’t continued as well. He asked me “I wont break up with you, but I have many assignment that I must clear as soon as possible,I haven’t time to call you and blab la blas…so the resume? Wanna break for a little time?” and yap, I accepted his option. And voilaaaa, God was showed me what he did 2 days ago. He lies. Hey boy, do you ever feels if you were me? Did you kno, ika is my best friend? Yeaaa I never tell you between me and her. She told me everything. For now, I set you 100% free. You seems like playing, pretend like you were the best player, you win, you wont lose, you begin all your shit game again, for the other girl who don’t know who you are, you end it up, you ask your ex to getting back, if doesn’t work? You continued with other guy, lies, and blab la bla… I wish, you don’t feel the same what I and they’re felt before. Because, you may too weak to get these.
Okay. End up. This life. Everyones tell me, life is hard. Too much fakeness, rare,wild and something like that. I need to mirror myself. Make up my mind. And trying to be a better than before.

Next week, I will face ujian sekolah. It be held on 17th march. 9 material exams are now on processing in ma brain. And lets make awsum score. Baiiiiiiiii *smochhh*

3 komentar:

  1. just try to be strong girl for your self.

    BalasHapus
  2. tabah yayaya :D
    ada banyak orang di luar sana yang masih mau sayang ama kamu kok
    spirittttt ya buat lupain aruf :)

    BalasHapus